What's new

Are there Japanese trailers in Terminator 2: The Ultimate Edition? (1 Viewer)

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Hello Everyone:
I have heard and read in a review ("Dvdreview.com")that there are Japanese Trailers on this disc? Is that true?
The only item in Japanese was the portion in the "Data Core" were they dub the portion of the movie where Arnold says "Wait here, I'll be back". They dub it in 7 different languages.
How do you access these Japanese Trailers?
Thank you
Carlos
[Edited last by Carlos_E on August 14, 2001 at 06:52 PM]

Mark Butler

Stunt Coordinator
You are correct, you just have to go to the trailers section in the data core and there right there. You don't need any special codes or anything to view them.

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the quick responses Mark and Ricky.
Do you mean that the trailer section in Data Core is different from the one earlier in the disc where you get only the 3 original trailers? Not the Data Core but before it.
I know that the "Sampling" portion of the Data Core (which is different from the section which I discussed above) has 50 chapters. One of the chapters has the regular trailers (3 of them only). I did not see the other trailers.
Is the section where the Japanese trailers are located called Marketing, Publicity, International?
Thank you.
Carlos
[Edited last by Carlos_E on August 14, 2001 at 07:10 PM]

Mark Butler

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, they are in that area. I am at work and don't have the disk so I can't pinpoint the exact area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks