Are there any Sunfire TGIII owners on this forum?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Seth V, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Seth V

Seth V Stunt Coordinator

The reason i'm asking is that I see a lot of posts about the Anthem AVM20, and B&K Ref50, but not very many about the Sunfire TGIII. I feel that there should be an ongoing thread for TGIII owners as well. A place that we can share opinions,problems and solutions, tips and tweaks, info on new upgrades or software updates etc. Things that are strictly Sunfire TGIII. What do you all think??

2. JohnCro

JohnCro Extra

Hey Seth, That sounds like a great idea. I am a new owner of a TG III and I could not be happier. As well as a great sounding processor with all of the latest modes/features I think that the Sunfire Theater Grand III best feature is the ease of upgrading the internal software and the sheer number of inputs/outputs/ports making a hardware upgrade for the foreseeable future nonexistent.
    As well as a great remote!
    John

3. Seth V

Seth V Stunt Coordinator

Hi John, thanks for your reply, I wasn't sure if anyone was ever going to reply. First off welcome, your input is and will be very helpful. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what we should call this special Sunfire TGIII thread? I also got a speacial thread going at the AVS Forum that's titled: Sunfire Theater Grand III (thread to share advice,info,thoughts, etc). Do you guys think we should use that same heading here?

I still haven't received my TGIII, it was supposed to have been here yesterday. I guess i'll just have to hold out till this coming week(I can't wait to start using it[​IMG]).

SV