are there any "hi fi" stores in south carolina

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by EvanW, May 31, 2005.

1. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

besides places like tweeter i cant find really any except tiny places the size of my closet like reed brothers.

2. Fletcher F

Fletcher F Auditioning

Go to Upstairs Audio in Columbia,Sc. I found it a few months ago while visiting my girlfriend. upstairsaudio.com

3. BrandonJ

BrandonJ Auditioning

im in columbia and i would not consider them hi-fi, they sell def tech and yamy mostly, at one point they had krell lexicon totem some mark levinson pieces and some more high end stuff that escapes me right now. there also is a place on lady street called a/v that had b&w martin logan monitor etc etc, but from what i understand they only do installs now. im not sure if this is true or not so you may want to call and investigate. and there is another place in boozer shoping center on broad river road i cant remember there name, at one point they had a great store but they have changed buildings since then and im not sure what they are doing as of late

and there is a place called frawelys near usc i have never been there so not sure of there selection

hope that helps pm me if i can help with anything else

4. EvanW

EvanW Stunt Coordinator

thanks wish i woulda ask this while my brother was still at usc now im 100 miles away with no reason to go up there lol o well.

5. mackie

mackie Supporting Actor

How far from Charlotte are you? Sound Systems off of Monroe Road sells B&W, Boston, and Definitive Tech. Freemans Stereo Video near Huntersville sells Paradigm and Definitive Tech. There are a couple more smaller ones around.