Are there Amazon UK affiliate links?

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Does HTF have an affiliate ship with Amazon UK too, or is it just the United States version? I'm thinking about an order of items that the American site doesn't carry, so I have to import them. I'd be happy to go through a link and give you guys the kickback if I can, but I've never seen any affiliated links that go elsewhere besides the domestic site.

Thanks.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Does HTF have an affiliate ship with Amazon UK too, or is it just the United States version? I'm thinking about an order of items that the American site doesn't carry, so I have to import them. I'd be happy to go through a link and give you guys the kickback if I can, but I've never seen any affiliated links that go elsewhere besides the domestic site.

Thanks.

Jake,

Thanks for asking, first of all. Appreciate the fact you keep this site in mind when making Amazon purchases.

As far as I am aware, no, there is no U.K. affiliation.

• Appreciate
Reactions: Jake Lipson

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks. I do know there is an affiliation program available at Amazon UK if you want to look into that. However, whether HTF would make enough money from the UK site for the affiliation to make much a difference to the site's income, I don't know. My order would not be significant enough to move the needle for you if other people aren't importing from there too.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Yes, good point. There's that too.

I meant that comment more to illustrate personally that I don't import from the UK with any real frequency. This order is a very rare case where there is no United States counterpart for the things I want, and fortunately they are region free so I'm fine with importing. But at most that happens once every few years. Prior to this order, the last one I placed with Amazon UK was July 2017. So, I'm not asking as someone who could actually provide regular referrals to the site if a UK affiliation was established.

What other people choose to buy, or where they live, obviously I can't say.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjenis