What's new

Are the Paradigm CC-450 and the Studio CC v.2 the same speaker? (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
No they aren't the same. Would it work? Probably, but the 450s are going to be relatively old at this point, something like 6yrs?

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Sometimes people use pictures from other auctions instead of taking their own pictures. He may have found other picturs that he thought were the same but weren't. I'd double check w/ the seller that the pictures are of the actual speaker. It's also possibly that it's simply mislisted. Either way i'd say it'll work fine in your system. Good Luck!

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Yeah, I'd bet the pic is of a Studio CC, but if he said 450, you are most likely getting a 450.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I'm trying to confirm now that the speaker pictured, is indeed the one that will be shipped. Thanks guys. I'll let you know.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
*UPDATE*

"WHEW!"...good news! The seller confirmed that the pictured unit is indeed a Studio/CC v.2 and that this is the unit he will be shipping. Well...I spent about $50 more than I wanted, but it's in near mint condition. I guess he didn't realize he had a Studio CC v.2. I don't know, and I didn't ask! I should have it by the end of the week. This will complete my front soundstage retool from the JBL S-series to the Paradigm Reference Studio v.2 series. My large library of concert DVD's should sound even better with this 32lb behemoth in place.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Yeah...that could have been real messy.

Surely he didn't think he was going to get $350 for a CC-450? $350 for a Studio-CC v.2 is a little closer to reality. But hey, we're talking about FleaBay after all, and "a sucker is born every minute!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks