What's new

Are stores still selling Christmas trees? (1 Viewer)

Chris Baucom

Stunt Coordinator
This is probably the last thing most folks are thinking about right now, but I was wondering if anyone knew if any stores (online or not) still had any sales on artificial Christmas trees. I was hoping to get one and would rather not pay full price in November. I didn't get a chance to hit the stores during the post-Christmas sale period due to work.

Does anyone know of any good sellers to check?

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Plenty of B&M stores near me are still selling trees at 50-80% off. But the selection is pretty thin at this point.

Mathew Shelby

Second Unit
I purchased a 6.5 foot Christmas tree from Walmart for $39.94 one week before Christmas. My girlfriend has never had an artificial tree and that is all I have ever had. She was decently impressed with it. Of course, she had to set it up herself to get it "just the way she wanted". At a price like that, it's not really necessary to buy it now-I bet the prices will be even lower next year. To answer your question, however, Walmart has since stopped carrying the trees (in my area anyways).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks