What's new

Are People Really This STUPID? (1 Viewer)

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Daddy's gonna be pissed to find out his son wrecked the present he gave to him for getting straight D's last semester.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
My firewall has the above link blocked but I bet it links to a video of a couple of kids in a camaro or some type of car similar to it with T Tops and they get out of it, with noone NEAR the wheel at all and get to the back of the car and hold on to the spoiler as the car is traveling very fast.

I hope that insurance companies get a hold of these videos, ID these morons and deny service and blackball their ass so they are not allowed to drive AT ALL!

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
It's a pickup in the first link, and he gets on top of the cab.
You nailed the second link.

I can guess that one of these gentlemen will make a wonderful Darwin Awards finalist someday.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
are these the type of morons who are jacking my insurance rates up? hilarious video, but i'd rather pay less for my insurance. i'll get my laughs at the expense of some other idiots, not like there there is a shortage of them.

CJ

Seth_L

Screenwriter
There had to be someone driving the F-body in that video. There's no way the car went that straight for that long without a driver.

Seth_L

Screenwriter
I think the better question is why you would post the video of that. It's one thing to be a complete goober and try the stunt and fail, but then why would you post the video of your failed attempt on the internet?

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Too much "JackAss" for these guys. I had the same thought about the Darwin Awards myself, except they did not honor the gene-pool by removing themselves from it. Perhaps honerable mention...

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The guy in the pick up stunnedt appeared to be uninjured. When he fell or jumped off the truck he must have landed on his head so no injury occurred.

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
Well, I can certainly say with confidence that I've never done anything as stupid as the guy in the pickup truck.

The two dopes in the camaro however… *cough* *ahem* *looks embarrassed*

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Well, it looks like no one is in the truck and he is useing his foot on the wheel to keep a modicum of control. The door shuts on his leg and he takes it out and now has no control. He rides it for about 2 more seconds, then jumps right before the truck hits the hydrant and power pole. He is darn lucky the truck did not land on him when the wheels went up on impact. He was very close.

There are some really stupid people out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks