What's new

Are People Really Being Fooled By the New Wal*Mart Ads? (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
The Home Depot by our house is pretty good, too. When we were re-doing our basement floor several years ago, the guy in the flooring section was very helpful in providing instructions on how to prep the cement floor for the vinyl tiles we were installing. It's been at least 12 years, and not one tile has come loose.I still like to frequent the small businesses, though. The lawn & garden store that closed after 84 years is where I purchased my last snow blower, plus had repairs done on our previous one. A cousin of mine used to work there in the summer, too (his mom -- my aunt -- worked for their industrial equipment division).

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Sorry it gave you a headache, Dave! :)
DaveF said:
Dick, your comments kinda make my head hurt. I'm not sure if you're indicting yourself as a shopper or what?I don't shop at Walmart. Have been in the store a handful of times the past 15 years. I don't have any feelings over whether anyone else shops there.But I don't understand why anyone would shop there if they get cursing mad over the ads. There are so many options for big box retail, all with competitive prices. Use the other stores and reduce the stress in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks