What's new

Are Martin Logans Motion 10 Speakers worth $120? Complete newbie looking for help/guidance (1 Viewer)

Leppy

Auditioning
Real Name
Javi Jimenez
I bought a 55" LG in December and the sound for it is lacking(which was expected) and now I think is the time to start building up my home theater but know little about setup, parts or prices.
I am currently just looking to spend about $400-500 on either a couple of speakers and a receiver or maybe if the Martin Logan Motion 10 is a good speaker buying 4 of those and holding off on a receiver for a month and then hooking it all up later on.
Im not sure what information is needed to help me but I was hoping to have the speakers sit on the floor but at the worst I would at least like the front speakers to be able to sit on the floor and just mount the other speakers.
Thanks for all of the help in advance.

Leppy

Auditioning
Real Name
Javi Jimenez
So I am pretty sure that Im gonna get 4 of those speakers and then maybe this combo for the receiver/sub? I know its over my budget but it seems to be a good deal to me. Would love if someone could weigh in and give me a little insight
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.940807&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL050812&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL050812-_-EMC-050812-Index-_-Combo-_-Combo940807-LM3A

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks