Aragon Stage One ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by henning hoffmann, Apr 3, 2002.

1. henning hoffmann

henning hoffmann Stunt Coordinator

The Kipsch website says that the Aragon Stage One would be released in March. March has now passed by. Does anyone know anything about the release date? Does anyone have any specific stats on this machine? The website is rather vague...

Henning

2. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane Second Unit

According to the Forum. It's suppose to start shipping this week and be in stores by mid April depending on when ordered. I think the upgrade offer will start next month.

I might have a chance to listen to the new Aragon line this weekend. It depend on if the local rep has free time for a personal demo. Looking forward to that!

3. MikeAF

MikeAF Stunt Coordinator

Darrel,
    I have been waiting for the new pre/pro and amps from Aragon to come out and get some feedback and reviews on their performance. I have a friend who can get me a good deal on these products, he thinks, so I am hoping you'll get a chance to demo any and all the new amps and the Stage One. Please get back to us as soon as possible with your feelings and reviews of the new products. Thanks[​IMG]
    Mike

4. Craig Robertson

Craig Robertson Supporting Actor

i am chomping at the bit to get my Act-3 upgraded! i hope there is some news soon.

5. Camp

Camp Cinematographer

Can the Act-3 be upgraded to all the exact features of the Stage One? -or are there some limitations?

6. mctague

mctague Stunt Coordinator

I too am anxiously awaiting upgrade info. They also said more info would be on the website to help existing customers consider upgrade/trade-in options.

7. Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown Producer

The Act-3 doesn't have a digital output. Anyone know if the upgraded version will include one?

8. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane Second Unit

Very little information on the Stage One. Maybe it's better that way. At lest until it comes out and actually in stores.

But,this from the Klipsch/Aragon site.

DESIGN: 8-ch THX Ultra2 Surround Preamplifier

FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz-100kHz +0/-3dB

DIRECT INPUTS: 10Hz-20kHz +0/-0.2dB

ANALOG INPUTS: 20Hz-20kHz +0/-0.5dB

THD:

9. Craig Robertson

Craig Robertson Supporting Actor

Camp,

i'm not sure which features you mean specifically, but according to Mondial's post on their forum: