What's new

Aragon 8008X3 (1 Viewer)

Donald Shrum

Stunt Coordinator
Will take $1650 shipped or make me an offer. Email please.

Also have a EAD Ovation processor in perfect cond. Asking $1800 or best offer.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
FYI: Don't let the non-balanced input on this amp mislead you. This is an OUTSTANDING piece of equipment. My 8008x3 transformed my system in a way I didn't think was possible. It just kicked the stuffings out of my Carver 705x (which, itself, ain't chopped liver and is still in the service of my surround channels.)
Whoever gets this is going to be a happy camper.
PS -- Hope I'm not butting in, Donald. :)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
If I only had $1500 :frowning: :frowning: !
This is definitely a SWEET piece of equipment!!
Greg

Donald Shrum

Stunt Coordinator
Bob, not butting in, but definitely making me sadder to half to let this piece go. I will buy another one when i start to rebuild my system.

Donald

DanaA

Screenwriter
Thuan,
The EAD's have a great reputation, especially when compared to other pre/pro's in two-channel sound. Here's a link to some customer reviews.
Here
And, here's a link to their site.
Here
I think they go for between four and five grand new. If I hadn't just purchases a pre/pro, I would have definitely been emailing Donald to find out the condition and age of this piece. It is the company I most wanted, but couldn't afford. Of course, this is only my opinion.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i don't own the ovation but i do own the encore. let me tell you the theatermaster series are some of the best pieces of equipment both aesthetically and sonically that i know of. they're kinda rare on the used market but when you find an encore or ovation, they usually can be had for a third of retail. also, the fact that they're all fully upgradeable and it's a no brainer. i absolutely love my encore and will probably not be parting with it unless it's to upgrade.

kevin t

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks