What's new

Aragon 3005 or NAD S250 (1 Viewer)

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
If you had a choice of either an Aragon 3005 or NAD S250 which one would you pick? Currently I have the Rotel RMB-1095 but I'm looking to try something different. Basically I can sell my amp and pick up either one of the the two I mentioned above. The Aragon in NIB and the NAD is 3mths olds. Power Paradigm Studio(v3) 40/20/570

Kevin

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
The current Aragon 200x and 300x series are indeed a lot closer to the old Acurus amp line than the (IMO) legendary Aragon amps like the 8008x5, the 8008ST and BB, and the Palladiums. However, I had Acurus amps in my system for almost 8 years, and I would certainly still take them or the current Aragon amps over NAD. But, each person makes those types of decisions for their own systems for their own reasons too. One thing that is still true of the current line of Aragon amps as well: they are made in the United States on a manufacturing line that is qualified to Mil Spec and medical device standards. I always thought that was pretty cool... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks