1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

AR Speaker Repair

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by David Mill, Oct 27, 2003.

1. David Mill

David Mill Auditioning

Just hoping you guys can help out....

I am trying to find replacement parts (woofers) for my old AR TSW-210s. I found an AR forum about six months ago, and on that forum somone pointed me in the direction of a place that sold the parts. However, I got distracted with other stuff and didn't follow up.

I am now ready to get these speakers working again, but the AR website (along with the forum) is not functioning. Does anyone know where to find parts for these speakers? Or...is there another forum that would be better able to help in my search?

Thanks in advance.

David

2. RISUG

RISUG Stunt Coordinator

David:

Yea, the AR forum has been down for sometime now. If I had to guess I'd say changes are being made in reference to Audiovox's acquisition of AR.

Anyhow - the place you were directed to was very likely AB Tech, here is a brief synopsis on them - along with their contact info:

This unique,domestically based customer service organization is operated by audio pioneers who have worked with our brands (AR) since their early days, and helped shape the home audio industry. Every call is handled by these qualified engineers, who use their vast technical experience to your benefit.

In addition to technical support and service for in-warranty products,we provide service through AB Tech for out-of-warranty products, and factory authorized original and/or replacement parts for every loudspeaker model ever produced by AR .AB Tech also provides assistance in restoring vintage loudspeakers to like-new sound performance.

For specialty and out-of-warranty services, we accept Master Card, Visa
    and American Express.

Toll free: 1-800-225-9847
    Local: 1-508-478-9800
    Fax: 1-508-478-9816
    Email: [email protected]

NOTE: Their operating hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm eastern standard time.

3. David Mill

David Mill Auditioning

Reese,

Thanks so much for the information. I believe that is the same place.

I have been checking the AR site every couple days for the last month or so...with no success. And then I post here and strike gold within a half hour. You guys are awesome!

Regards,

David

4. RISUG

RISUG Stunt Coordinator

David:

My pleasure dude. The same has been done for me here,
    I'm just trying to do my part by spreading the good charma.
    Good luck buddy.[​IMG]

5. terence

terence Supporting Actor

Good job Reese you beat me to it. Oh by the way my fellow AR nuts! Scott is enjoying his new AR2C center ch. He also said this a while back.

6. RISUG

RISUG Stunt Coordinator

Brett! Terence! It's great to hear from you guys.[​IMG]
    Thanks for the encouragement....I learned from the best.[​IMG]

I won't even ask about the line arrays Brett, when their done I'm sure the whole world will know, pics and all.[​IMG]

No doubt Scott has a big ole grin from here to there.[​IMG]

AR HOORAY!