Ar Pro Interconnects

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Randall_D, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Randall_D

Randall_D Auditioning

I purchased an AR PRO Interconnect for my sub, how do these interconnects compare with others in performance? I paid like $17 for it, good deal or bad?
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. Pablo Abularach

Pablo Abularach Supporting Actor

AR is for me one of the best value/performance brands, I use them for all my inteconects, as well as my speaker wire. For me they are very good. The only one that I didnt get was the sub cable because when I bought my SVS, they sold me a large one from better cables. But over all the prices of AR are more realisitic than monster with the same performance.

3. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

There's not much required of a sub cable given that it's only responsible for carrying signals below about 120 Hz, a very very modest requirement. Toss in some shielding and you've got a sub cable. There are many cables out there that'll be entirely competent in doing this, AR is one of those. Rather than agonize over the cable, better you should spend some time finding a good place for that sub to maximize it's performance.

4. Randall_D

Randall_D Auditioning

Thanks For The Help, I have A New SVS 25-31pci and am anxious check it out ![​IMG]