April Issue

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mark Brewer, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Mark Brewer

Mark Brewer Stunt Coordinator

Just got my April issue, Can't wait to read it....

2. ManojM

ManojM Stunt Coordinator

So, what did you think?

3. DanaA

DanaA Screenwriter

I'll tell you what I think. It's your best issue ever!!! [​IMG] Seriously, it is. I loved everything from the equipment reviews to the sub shootout. I'm already eyeing some of the subs for when I redo the living room system. You should all be proud of the fine work you've put into the publication. I remember, when you first started, there were only a few equipment reviews (almost all DVD players) and now you've definitely expanded the horizons there. Am I imagining things or are you not taking in a lot more advertising revenues? If so, great going and a long, prosperous future. I really enjoy what you've been up to and, whether others agree or not, look forward to each and every issue.

4. Mark Brewer

Mark Brewer Stunt Coordinator

Great issue!!!
    Always enjoy Clint Walker's "fade in"..
    As for sending Terry Carroll my $19.98 for a licensing fee um .. I gave at the office...

As my wife and I move for with our plans to build a house I get so many ideas for the dedicated HT room that will be over the garage[​IMG] [​IMG] ....

5. Clint Walker

Clint Walker Stunt Coordinator

Hey Guys, I've been buried under pages--shipping the Premiere Issue of HDTV ETC. and the June issue of DVD ETC...plus I moved! (If I sound like I'm whining, I most certainly am.)

I really appreciate the feedback and support. I encourage all of our staff members to read the threads on the forum and I feel that the open critiques have made us stronger.

Mark, I thought my Grandma was the only one who looked forward to my "Fade-In" now I know better!

Seriously, all great ventures require a TEAM effort and we have a strong and faithful team here...and our readers who continually post feedback are part of that team as well.

Cheers.

6. stephen_warshaw

stephen_warshaw Auditioning

I read the April & May issues. They are very good. I was wondering about the the DVD "List of Desire" being compiled and how much of a chance do we stand to realize some or all of the DVD's on that growing list will be released in the near future?