What's new

April Buena Vista slate (1 Viewer)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I was searching Amazon today and I noticed that several of their more recent live action titles are due to come to dvd in April. the three I saw were

White Fang

White Fang 2 (both listed as April 2)

and

Iron Will (listed as April 23)

I wouldn't be surprised if more of titles along the same vein were coming out and was wondering if anyone knew anything (I'm mainly interested in White Fang and Iron WIll, but only OAR, no OAR no sale!). So why hasn't buena vista released a full press release or specs for these titles (or the may 7th titles for that matter), what's the logic on keeping your customers in the dark about your product for the next quarter?

I tend to buy my new dvds in three month bunches, which makes things easier to budget and plan for, so it's really annoying when information about titles only crops up a couple weeks before they're due out.

Adam

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Sweet! Iron Will. good movie. Hopefully, it's not bare bones.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Angels in the Outfield is coming out 4/23 as well. No specs yet, but I'd imagine they'd be pretty barebones for $19.95 retail, although Adventures of Huck Finn had some decent extras and the same retail price.

Great to see Disney starting to release more live action product and at good prices.

FYI, this info has been around for about a month now.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I really treasure WHITE FANG. I've been hoping for this release ever since giving up on finding a decent VHS or laser copy.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
To simplify this list, DVD Journal posted this info yesterday:
Just a few family releases from Buena Vista today — Angels in the Outfield, Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Francisco, Iron Will, White Fang, and White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf all street on April 23 as bone-stock titles.
Me for most of those, as long as they are OAR. Probably only the first two on street date, but the others as soon as funds allow.
After all, this is the same day as all the Batman stuff plus its either the week of or the week after Transformers Season 1. Family title week, eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread