What's new

Applying for Canadian PR. Need Resume samples! (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
Dear HTF members.

I am applying for a Canadian Permanent Residence, and I have no Idea how to write a resume for this particular purpose. I cannot find a sample on the net that deals with this. There are so many resume samples, but none of them deals with the purpose of getting a Canadian PR!

Can any of you give me an assistance?

Thanks

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
How's it going eh!

I like a double double at the Timmy's before grabbing a Scarborough suitcase to go to the hockey and think that the weathers beauty eh!

Take off!

Felix.

(You can thank me when you get here... :P)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
Heh.... I think i am going to experience a big culture shock once I get to Canada. I hope more people speak english instead of French!

but

Russelll, I honestly dont understand anything you said even though it is in english!

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Originally Posted by felix_suwarno

Heh.... I think i am going to experience a big culture shock once I get to Canada. I hope more people speak English instead of French!

but

Russelll, I honestly don't understand anything you said even though it is in English!

Ha ha, you'll learn some of the slang soon enough. Unless you're moving to Quebec, you'll have no problems, their the only province that speaks french as the primary language. I've gotten by without knowing any french out here in the west. :)

Take of Mike, you HOSER! :P

How's it going eh! (the "eh" is used here as in "I really want to know my friend!")

I like a double double (coffee with two creams, two sugars) at the Timmy's (Tim Hortons, a coffee and donut chain here in Canada) before grabbing a Scarborough suitcase (12 pack of beer) to go to the hockey (national sport) and think that the weathers beauty (nice) eh! ("eh" is used here as "Hell yeah, lets party wooot!")

Take off! (don't actually say this as a way of saying good bye :P )

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yup, I've really only encountered the French speaking folks (who might not understand English) in Quebec...

And don't forget to ask for Pop and not Soda. :)

Jay

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Originally Posted by Jay H

Yup, I've really only encountered the French speaking folks (who might not understand English) in Quebec...
It's funny, I got around Greece with only English better then some English speaking people get along in Quebec. That said, be sure to get a poutine at your first opportunity, it's the best thing to come out of Quebec outside of Mitsu.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks