What's new

Apple Watch Series 4 Buyers and Owners thread (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
My wife and I are finally jumping into Apple Watch waters with aluminum models. Do any of you use screen protection, and if so what kind? Would be great if it didn’t pop off in the water.

First, congrats on purchasing dual Apple Watches. I am assuming you are going with the series 6? I am also assuming you have iPhones? I know when I last saw you I think you were using Windows phones.

In my opinion, the watch is the best product Apple has made. It's really THAT FUN!

If you are worried about knocking the watch around and damaging it, I would recommend a rubber bumper case for the watch. I used to buy them all the time when I was still working. It's designed more to protect the casing though it does have a bit of bumper material to protect the glass if knocked against something.

You could do a search on Amazon for a bumper case. I would recommend SPIGEN.

This is for a 44mm watch. I am again assuming that is the size you bought. They do make one for the 42mm, I believe.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
First, congrats on purchasing dual Apple Watches. I am assuming you are going with the series 6? I am also assuming you have iPhones? I know when I last saw you I think you were using Windows phones.

This is for a 44mm watch. I am again assuming that is the size you bought. They do make one for the 42mm, I believe.

Thanks for the recommendation. We have had iPhones since the 7 series which are now hand me down for the kids and we are currently using the XS model. I don't think the 12 pro has enough to justify upgrading as our phones are currently in great shape and meeting our needs. Probably will upgrade those next year and give our kids the XS. We are getting the 6 series watches. I'm going with a 44 and Annette is getting a 40mm. They should arrive sometime in the next week. We are on T-mobile and they had a deal where if you bought two you would get $200 off of the second one (assuming they were the cellular models). It made it easier to finally jump in.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Okay, my mistake 44mm and 40mmm. Been so long since I considered the smaller size that I forgot just what that size was.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
On a daily basis, I will feel, or think I feel, a vibration from my Watch 4. I look at it and there’s no message. There may be or not be a red dot at the top. When there is a red dot, it’s almost always something that’s been there a while. This is not a new issue, just something that I’ve forgotten to ask about. Anyone else have phantom vibrations?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
On a daily basis, I will feel, or think I feel, a vibration from my Watch 4. I look at it and there’s no message. There may be or not be a red dot at the top. When there is a red dot, it’s almost always something that’s been there a while. This is not a new issue, just something that I’ve forgotten to ask about. Anyone else have phantom vibrations?
I get a good number of random bings and vibes from the watch that signify its unknown and secret doings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks