What's new

Apple TV - best resource site? (1 Viewer)

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
I've had my ATV for several months now (bought it from a seller here!) and I really like it. I primarily use it for renting flicks, showing off photos and playing my iTunes music when I'm cleaning around the house or even entertaining.
Just the other day, I was able to quickly bring up my HD video that I shot on my Flip Ultra HD camcorder and had streamed to iTunes. Very nifty device.
One of the advantages I see to renting HD movies is that there will occasionally be movies available in HD that aren't out on Blu-ray. Or if one is backlogged on Netflix, I can be watching it within in hour or so on my ATV.
So is there a great resource out there for this type of information? I regularly visit 'appletvjunkie' and I find it informative but there is no master list for movies that are ready to rent in HD that have no BD release. I tried googling but I've only found some minor sites that aren't that helpful.
Any ATV owners care to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks