What's new

Apple Spring 2016 Event Official for March 21, Live Streamed, on like Disks of Tron (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I skipped the iPad Air 2 since my iPad Air 1 was still doing the job. The iPad Pro is working out great so far and still loving the Pencil. So the iPad Pro 9.7" is intriguing to me as an iPad Air replacement. I love the idea of being able to use the smaller iPad to draw on as well. We'll see what the announcements are tomorrow,

About the storage capacity issue, having more storage would be great on our iPads and iPhones, but it could be that Apple is limiting it because it feels there's a larger segment out there that will be content to use Apple Music and stream it. I don't care for that myself and prefer to have my content on board. But that is a rationale they could be using.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK getting settled in, making my Costco toaster oven mixed grill (Chicken patty, Eggroll, spring roll, pot stickers) and thumbing through the latest gossip on twitter. So far today I am most looking forward to immediate release of latest iOS and OSX, I don't think there is a product Apple will ship today that has my money written all over it, very happy with my 3 year old MBA and brand new iPad Pro combo on the road, loving the new Apple TVs (new features for tvOS please, bt keyboard support should go live today!), and begrudgingly sticking with my non retina iMac as my workhorse photo unit. I'd love to be wrong but I don't see new macs until WWDC, hoping against hope that they will swap back to nVidia for Pascal support but that is VERY unlikely. I'm in for Apple Watch v2 but the tea leaves say only new bands today. Is that rumor wrong? Fingers crossed!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Streams are live and Beats1 is providing the sound track. Zane Lowe just world premiered a new song, kinda neat... Hang up tha phone by Kiaara

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Wonder if there will be a cut in iPhone 6 prices. I need to replace my aging 4 but can't afford the 6 at current price at Verizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks