What's new

Apple Fall event official for October 30th (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
That new iPad is amazing!

I ordered the 256 Space Grey with WiFi and Cellular.

Ordered the pencil. Ordered the folio case.

Eventually I will get the keyboard folio but waiting to see what Logitech offers

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I’m just catching up on the announcements since I missed most of it while driving into work.

I was mostly interested in the new iPad Pro and Pencil 2. I didn’t see a 1 TB capable iPad Pro coming! That’s amazing and rye price along with it if you get the 12.9” model.

The new Pencil is cool and I’m glad they got a magnetic attachment integrated into the iPad Pro for it.

I have to think hard if I need one terabyte of storage. It would be a creative and content creation device. So I can see the space being needed. I don’t know if Adobe was part of the announcements but full Photoshop on this iPad Pro could create some large files!

At nearly $2000 with 1TB, this would challenge the buyer to consider the MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. But the iPad can do the content creation with the Pencil while the Macs cannot.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
It's amazing. I was actually considering getting an Air for a good 20 minutes until they blew me away with the new iPad, no way I'm going back to a traditional laptop now. Except for gaming =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks