Appears Pearl Harbor Vista is coming this spring

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andy Kim, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Andy Kim

Andy Kim Second Unit

Over at the Michael Bay website, the dude who hosts it says it will be this spring. He's had correspondence with Bay in maintaining the site and this latest news he said is straight from Bay himself.
    Here's the link: http://pub54.ezboard.com/fthemichael...ID =192.topic
    I don't recall David Prior ever confirming that the DC was pushed back as many reports have said.

2. Gavin_L

Gavin_L Second Unit

wow sounds nice if turns out to be true, thanks for the info..

3. Jeff

Jeff Supporting Actor

Wasn't this already confirmed? It was supposed to come out this month, at first.

4. Scott-C

Scott-C Supporting Actor

I believe there was/is a lot of confusion over the release date of the DC. Originally this month, then pushed back to May, then rumors started flying about it being pushed back towards the end of the year. I think somewhere along the line, the confirmation was in question. I don't know what to think at this point but I hope it does indeed come out in May. The frustrating thing for me is that when I heard it was delayed until the end of this year, I bought the 60th Anniv. edition. Oh well, I'll either sell it or maybe I'll keep it just for the heck of it (though my understanding is that the only thing it will have that the DC won't is the theatrical cut of the film).