App issues

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Real Name
Tony D.
Have been using the app on iPad here and there and have noticed some minor announces.There is a box on the bottom with a rotating advert.It overlays content and is pretty annoying when followinga link to a video clip and the bottom of the videois covered by the add.Smilies/emoticons don't seem to work.Weekly Roundup is a hideous mess.Images appear as tiny postage stamp size blocks.

Attachments

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Owner
Real Name
Dave Upton
Tony,

Thanks for reporting these issues. I will report them to Tapatalk and see whether they can fix them.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Real Name
Tony D.
Oops that's not from tapatalk, unless the HTF app runs through tapatalk.

Mike Frezon

Premium
I see you fellas are on top of this.

This was just posted by Charles Smith in this week's WRU:
The title/price grid doesn't display properly on my phone, using HTF's own app. Is that "just me", or is it a known problem?Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Theater Forum mobile app

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Owner
Real Name
Dave Upton
Tony, We are waiting on version 2 of the Tapatalk application which is supposed to fix several issues. I am not sure why it's a mess in your mind, I find it quite functional personally.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Ambassador
Real Name
Tony D.
It is functional but not enough. It's apparently a tapatalk problem since all the same troubles appear when using tapatalk too. Here is another topic discussing more problems including the add a picture function not working. http://www.hometheaterforum.com/index.php?/topic/325314-Issue-w/-HTF-Mobile-AppIssue w/ HTF Mobile App

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabeBillings