What's new

apex progressive scan (1 Viewer)

Dale B

Stunt Coordinator
Was at c.c. Sunday and saw their new progressive scan dvd player by apex. I have heard a lot of stories about apex,but it is only $159.00.Do you think for that price that it would be worth it? Thanks. It is a apex ad-800 I think.

JackJD

Stunt Coordinator
The AD-800 is not a new player. The AD-800 has been out for quite a while now. Their newest player, the AD-7701 Prog.Scan DVD/SACD/DVD-A/MP3... is due out within the next few weeks.
Go to the forums at www.nerd-out.com/forum for info about these and all the other APEX players. ...Cheers -JD
[Edited last by JackJD on October 23, 2001 at 10:02 PM]

Dale B

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Jack,it was the new apex. I just couldn't remember the model number. I guess they just put the new one in the old spot and didn't change the tag.I guess I should of bought it Suday for $159,because I am sure they will see their mistake and re price it.

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
I posted a thread somewhere about the new Prog scan Apex player that does DVD-A and SACD which as far as I know is the only player to do so. I have been under the impression that Apex was a second tier company, but maybe I am either wrong or they are trying to bring up their reputation. Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this player, comments would be welcome. It retails for $350.00.
Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks