What's new

Aperion Dipole/Bipole (1 Viewer)

Mitch_J

Stunt Coordinator
I got a letter back from Aperion about the rumor of Dipole/Bipole Surrounds. Here it is.

Is there anybody interested in these?

BrianAe

Second Unit
Thanks for the post Mitch. When I emailed them a couple weeks ago they wouldn't give me the price on the surrounds. I'll probably be trying them out. Hell, you can always return em. I'll probably pass on the center for now. As I said, I'm pretty happy with the existing center. Of course, I doubt I'll be able to resist :)

BTW, they told me that the surrounds will be wall mountable.

Was hoping the price on the surrounds would be a little lower but what can you do?

What are you thinking Mitch?

Mitch_J

Stunt Coordinator
BrianAE
As we seem to be the only two going on about Aperion. :D
Nice to meet you. Of course, I'd love for the price to be lower. But, In reality they seem to be reasonably priced. (reasonable being subjective) The Rocket ELT surrounds are about 250 a piece and they're not Dipole/Bipole. Axioms QS8 are $470 for the pair and have what they call "Multi-directional Quadpolar Technology" Seem like good speakers. But if I am staying in this ballpark I'll probably go with Aperion in their cherry since it goes with the Sub. And it matches my 60's era paneled den. The only other speakers that I'm seriously considering is the Magnepans MMG-W and MMG-C. And not only would that work well in my case it would be less expensive with a taste of the top end.
I'm waiting on an Owners review of the Magnepan Center channel. I'm thinking it would look good and fit well on top of my GW III.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks