What's new

Aperion Audio Speakers in "A" Stock inventory, good discounts (1 Viewer)

If you haven't checked out Aperion audio speakers yet you should give them a try, I currently own 5.1 system and I'm grinning from ear to ear. They're located here locally (portland) but do 98% of their business online at Aperionaudio.com. they've gotten awesome reviews at Audioholics and throughout. check out the reviews at cnet, audiorevolution, designtechnica, etc. You can find these on their website.

I went to their office yesterday to upgrade my 422s (little satellites) with 522s. WoW. I purchased these from their A stock inventory and got a sweet deal. I also took a little wharehouse tour and got to see all of their "A" stock inventory. These are all returned items that can be had a awesome discounts, they're all in awesome condition. To top it off Aperion is introducing it's new line of speakers in June and will slash their prices on A stock.

Give Caleb a call. 1-888-880-8992 Call and ask for Caleb Denison and tell him Angel told you to call, he'll take care of you. They have awesome customer service.

No, not at all. They have a 30 risk free trial so they get a few returns. The speakers I purchased yesterday are as good as new.

jim_W

Stunt Coordinator
Aperion also has a great 'trade-up' policy, so anytime in the first year of ownership, you can upgrade to a more expensive speaker. I would assume that many of these speakers are from that as well. I have no affiliation with Aperion, just a happy owner! I recently took advantage of their 'trade-up' policy myself.

balzac

Agent
Trade up policy? Now that's pretty cool! How much did your A stock system cost? What kind of discounts are we talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks