What's new

APC LE1200 1200VA Voltage Regulator (1 Viewer)

George Caronan

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all. I was researching voltage regulators and found the APC LE1200 1200VA Voltage Regulator. I have a question regarding its usage. I am considering using it for home theater system with 2 Monster component line conditioners. Could I connect both to this unit's outlets so that they will get a consistent 120V? I was wondering if this is recommended.

Here are it's specs:

Product Features
Product Type - UPS
Connectivity - NEMA 5-15R
- Power Cord
- Status Indicator LEDs

Technical Details
Power Protection Type: Automatic Voltage Regulator
Input Voltage: 120V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Input Connection Type: NEMA 5-15P
Cord Length: 6.5 ft.
Surge Energy Capacity: 680 Joules
Connected Equipment Warranty: $25,000
Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
Dimensions: 4.55" x 8.43" x 5.55"

I spoke to a seller who said I could but it was something I expected considering they are trying to sell. Anyone familiar with this unit? Anyway, thanks in advance.

chuckg

Supporting Actor
Call me crazy, but isn't the Monster thing supposed to do the voltage regulation?

chuckg

Supporting Actor
There are some very nice, inexpensive APC uninterruptible power supplies that do all the filtering, noise suppression, and voltage regulation PLUS give you a few minutes of battery power during quick power outs. That's what I use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks