What's new

AOTC or LOTR Extended version - which has you more excited? (1 Viewer)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Well, if they're worthy additions (such as the ones to The Phantom Menace, IMO) then that will be very good. Doesn't change my vote, however.

Still psyched to see the extended edition of FotR.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
FOTR extended, without a doubt. At this point I'm more excited about that then I am about The Two Towers even.

And I was a person that enjoyed AOTC for the most part. One of my more higher rated films of the year.

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
Well, I know why those scenes that were added back into TPM DVD were dropped. The podrace would have been way too long. But it was fun to see them.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
FOTR.

Foolish mortals...The Fellowship of the Ring (theatrical cut) is short compared to the likes of Ben-Hur (1959), Lawrence of Arabia, Cleopatra, Gone With The Wind, and many other epics.

Try watching LES VAMPIRES in one sitting...it makes Cleopatra seem like a short subject!

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
MickeS, let's be fair...nobody is going to buy the fullscreen version. That gets it down to 61 versions. :D

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Not very excited about either one of them.

Lord of the Rings looks like a decent film but just not something I'm going nuts over.

Attack of the Clones, Everything I have seen and heard on this one has been down-right awful. I used to be such a STAR WARS freak (I've seen Star Wars & Empire over 400 times each) but AOTC could not even get my ass into the theaters for a single viewing.

Both rank as rentals for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks