What's new

AOTC & LOTR:EE/SE store price reports (threads merged) (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to take a moment here and in the Roundup thread to thank someone who's been overlooked. He deserves the lion's share of the gratitude for the $9.99 price on Attack of the Clones...he brought it to my attention!
He's an HTF member, and he was great about reporting it as soon as possible, but then didn't realize he had run afoul of the HTF rules about "not reporting sales until Sunday". But he was the first, and deserves more gratitude than I do, certainly. So let's all take a second and say:
[c]Thank you,
Jeffrey
Mercado!
[/c]

Thanks to Jeff, who REALLY made the Roundup as special as it was this week. And thanks to everyone else who tried to help everyone by reporting this information. It is all you guys who contribute that make this thing a success. THANKS!

derek

Second Unit
Went straight to the local Wal-Mart and got AOTC for $9.87 and LOTR 4 disc for $23. They had plenty of widescreen AOTC's but only 2 LOTR sets left... Me thinks the Best Buy's and Circuit City's should be scared...Wallyworld and Geofrrey the Giraffe are positioning themselves to be taking quite a bit of business (at least on the software side) away this holiday season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks