What's new

AOL Time Warner logo question (1 Viewer)

Stevan Lay

Second Unit
Since Time Warner has dropped the 'AOL' to its corporate identity, will it also be reflected in their logo?

Anyone know...
  1. What was the first movie that featured the new merged 'AOL Time Warner' logo?
  2. What was the last movie with the dropped 'AOL' to its logo?
  3. What will be the first movie that will feature the reverted 'Time Warner' logo?[/list=1]

Just curious.

Aaron Garman

Second Unit
I'd have to look closely, but the first time I noticed the change back to Time Warner was on Matrix Revolutions.

AJG

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I think "Sweet November" was the first to include the "AOL" onscreen. I booed it when I ran it through the projector.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Will they still include the brief instrumental version of "As Time Goes By", or will that be deleted as well?

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I like the orchestration on that.

Aaron Garman

Second Unit
So that is what the tune was! I think they should just go back to the original music that was used on the WB logo on Casablanca. I love that!

AJG

Bill Huelbig

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Huelbig
MYSTIC RIVER's opening doesn't say anything about any corporate parent - it just features the WB shield. It felt good to see it like that again.

--Bill

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Didn't see any text other than the shield on the opening of T3 on DVD either- don't remember if it was that way in the theatre too or not.
They need to bring back the funky "W" from the 70's!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks