What's new

Anything new in DIY (been away) (1 Viewer)

A

Anthony_Gomez

School, lack of funds, and other hobbies have taken me away from my DIY days but am looking back into it.

Anyone care to re-cap me on any highlights of the past two years?

:D

thanks

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Pete, I like your subwoofer-on-the ceiling solution. Is that in a basement? Do you have any problems keeping the dishes on the shelves upstairs if it is? :D

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Tony,
As you may have noticed the traffic is way down on this section of HTF, seems that alot of people have moved to other forums (one in particular). I've noticed that since the last round of high-excursion subs came out a few years ago there seems to be less discussion about speaker/sub construction. The section on HT construction is getting some traffic, and there has been the ongoing discussions on the "new" Hi-Def DVD formats. That is a short recap from my perspective.
JP

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
I love how you set the crossover in the base! brilliant! Easy access without having to remove the drivers. :emoji_thumbsup:

Pete Mazz

Supporting Actor
Dave, the HT is in a sunken family room. The master bedroom is directly above. Hmmm...come to think of it, the wife may like a good soundtrack.....:D

Jordan, thanks. Using the ganged caps and the overall size of the xover it seemed like the only way to go.

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks