What's new

Anything like DVD Profiler for video games out there? (1 Viewer)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Well got mine for the most part done. I'm still rebuilding Genesis, SNES and EDIT: Saturn collections since I got rid of them back in the day, but for the most part all of it is there:
My Collection
Edit: Went through my PC games last week to add to the list and I couldn't believe I still had that many!!

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
well i went and made an account and started to add my things....my memory is shot so i can't remember everything.

Leo

Second Unit
See my sig for my Game collection. I also have a modded Xbox that plays EMU's so the collection of playable games is actually larger than what is owned.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Emulated games hardly counts, Leo, as it's all just a matter of a download. It's possible to grab DC disks with every NES game on it - does that "count" as a collection? Not to me.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
You must have cartridge and or CD in hand for it to count, unless its a rare case where the game is over inflated in price, ie Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.

Leo

Second Unit
Well it was just a comment. What's list in the sig is the collection I've built over the years and still enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks