What's new

Anyplace to find B stock NEC projectors? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
I'm now out of the hunt for the Toshiba (the weight was the issue, not quality) and looking for an NEC LT150. This projector is discontinued; I'd like to find a good price on a B-stock model, and I need to use my credit card to pay for it.

Any links appreciated...

Charles Wan

Auditioning
Go to www.avsforum.com and you'll see that LT150 has been praised so highly in one of the bulletin boards there that
it became a really hot item lately. People have had hard time to find any LT150, new or b-stock.

Charles Wan

Auditioning
Matt,

Congrats!

Let us know how things go when you get it.

I am afraid of rainbows, so I didn't join the LT150 craze. But I am sure it's a great machine.

Charles

Gil D

Supporting Actor
CDW was still showing some in stock last I looked but the price was around $2500. A few weeks ago they were running a special LT150 + a replacement bulb for that price.

If you can find a lower price, try pricematching with them. I was able to get them very close to Dell's price (with a 20% off all accesories ecoupon) at the time I purchased.

Also, check on their return policy with phone orders. I was told by my account rep no restocking fee. Even though their website said differently.

Good luck.

Miles_W

Second Unit
Charles,
it is funny you should mention rainbows. At the beginning I noticed them occasionally now I rarely see them. I think that some ( the luck people :D ) become accustomed to them...
they no longer appear or bother me on my 150!
Miles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks