What's new

Anyone With INHD Already?? (1 Viewer)

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
I get INHD on 10/1 so not too much longer of a wait just wondering what those of you that already have these think???

Looking at there lineup's looks like they have some great movies already and other good content.

Post up let me know what you think I'm getting way to excited about these channels:)

Jeremy

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I've got 'em, I don't pay for 'em, and I like 'em.

They do add some nice variety to the HD landscape. Baseball, a few movies, documentaries, demo reels.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
Yeah even though INHD is produced by iNDemand PPV service they are not PPV channels but regular linear HD channels like HDNET.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I've been receiving it since mid-August and and find the two HDTV channels a welcome addition. Full Metal Jacket in HDTV was awesome.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
I like the fact INHD has a deal with Comcast and NESN to broadcast Red Sox and Bruins home games in HD. The Sox games have been great, can't wait to see the hockey.

David Judah

Screenwriter
There's alot of good stuff on INHD 1 & 2--nice variety. I watched a show on Ireland this morning and there's a show on Alaska and Hawaii. It's all of excellent quality.

For movies, Full Metal Jacket was great and Dead Bang is going to be on next Saturday.

DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks