What's new

anyone willing to demo SVS sub in Toronto area??? (1 Viewer)

Salvador

Second Unit
Me and my friend are in the market for a sub. We're really intrigued on how much acclaim the SVS brand name gets in this forum and since there aren't any B&M dealers that carry SVS subs, would anyone be willing to demo them in the toronto area???
We're free all this week and any time/day this week that will be convenient for you would be great.
my e-mail is [email protected]
thanks
ps Dave S., if you still want to check out those slates just e-mail me.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Hey Salvador,
Check this thread from December. One of these fellas may be able to help you out.
As for the demo of the Slates, I'll give you a call. You're off this week, correct? Cheers!
DS.

Salvador

Second Unit
Yeah i'm off this week. My friend listened to my setup and liked it so he's also going the same route. We've been going around the B&M stores to demo some floorstanders.

Dave, have you ever heard any of the SVS subs????

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Nope, never heard 'em, Salvador. I suppose I'm a little afraid of what might happen to my pocketbook if I did, if you follow me ;)
Hey, if you and your buddy want to listen to some floorstanders, then get over here sometime this week, man, and dig these brand-new Axiom M60s I picked up last Friday! Breakin' 'em in as I post...Cheers!
DS.

Salvador

Second Unit
If you're free, we could come over right after we go to kennedy hifi today. We're leaving at around 5:30pm so we'll probably spend an hour or so listening to speakers there and drooling at the out of reach ones. And i'll also bring the slates so that you could do an a/b comparison with the current wire you are using.

i know what you mean about your pocketbook but me and my friend want to hear this beast to see if the investment is reasonable.

thanks for you generosity,

Salvador

ps still haven't talked to my friend about this so i don't know if he has any other appointments later tonight. I'll try to catch him at work or something but i think he'll be up to it.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
No can do, sir...I'm out the door to work at 5:30pm tonight. However, I'll be at home both Wed and Thurs afternoons, if that's good for you fellas. Let's see what we can arrange...Cheers!

DS.

Salvador

Second Unit
Is there any weekday you're available after 6pm??? If not, maybe we could arrange something on the weekend??? Thing is, my friend has work until 5pm so he can't make it in the afternoons but after that he's free. Bottom line is though, anything that's convenient for you dave, don't bend over backwards for lowly college students like us:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks