1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watch the New Girl series finale?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Tommy R, May 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Tommy R

Tommy R Screenwriter

Tommy
    A couple weeks late, but New Girl wrapped itself up after it's recent 8-episode Season 7. I remember some threads on here for it's early seasons and a lot of people were dropping it left and right. My wife and I stuck with it all the way to the end. Just curious if anyone else did too. We loved how it wrapped up and think it was a solid comedy series as a whole. Definitely one we'll go through again from the beginning at some point.

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Yeah, I kept watching the show all the way through to the end. The crazier they made Winston the more I loved the show. I thought the ending was pretty good.

3. Tommy R

Tommy R Screenwriter

Tommy
    Yeah, he's probably my favorite character, though Nick is close. I loved the Ferguson episode from this season.

TravisR likes this.
  4. NeilO

NeilO Producer

I really enjoyed the early seasons, but got too far behind with everything else and then missing parts of episodes because FOX and Dish Network don't always agree when shows start. I may have to revisit it some day.