Anyone watch Futurama and/or Simpsons 25-Nov-02??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike St.Louis, Nov 25, 2002.

1. Mike St.Louis

Mike St.Louis Supporting Actor

Surprised there was not thread started for either of these programs. Were they pre-empted in the rest of the country?

I though Futurama was a hoot! They got the whole TOS cast together except Scotty. I liked Scotty's replacement too.

Highlights:
    - The constant show of force on Scotty's replacement
    - Fry in the witness chair
    - Kirk ripping open his shirt
    - Getting Chekov to say everything in his Russion accent

Probably the funniest episode of Futurama I've ever seen.

---

The Simpson's was pretty good too. Probably the best one this season but still not up there with the best of the best. Marge's story was good but the Bart/Milhouse/Krusty sub-plot was not that good. I did enjoy seeing Krusty on Batman and hearing Adam West and Burt Ward.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Yeah, that was a rerun from a few years back. Hilarious ep tho

Of Course it was pre-empted, can't miss those all-important half-hour football wrapups which boil down to "They would of won if they hadn't sucked"

3. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

I am one of those odd balls that has no complaints over that last several seasons of the Simpson's. Though I have said it before, it bares repeating, even watching a half-way funny Simpson's is better than half the shit on television in general and better than no Simpson's at all!

I loved last night's show and thought that it had some really funny moments. I loved when Maggie set eyes on the breasts and was simply horrified by them.

I still think that this is one of the better television shows in general on at the moment. (And in saying this, those that constantly bitch about it...get an agent and an idea and let's see how you do getting past two seasons let alone 13...)

4. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

I am one of those odd balls that has no complaints over that last several seasons of the Simpson's. Though I have said it before, it bares repeating, even watching a half-way funny Simpson's is better than half the shit on television in general and better than no Simpson's at all!

I loved last night's show and thought that it had some really funny moments. I loved when Maggie set eyes on the breasts and was simply horrified by them.

I still think that this is one of the better television shows in general on at the moment or has been on tv. (And in saying this, those that constantly bitch about it...get an agent and an idea and let's see how you do getting past two seasons let alone 13...)

5. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

I still think that this is one of the better television shows in general on at the moment or has been on tv. (And in saying this, those that constantly bitch about it...get an agent and an idea and let's see how you do getting past two seasons let alone 13...)

6. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Hey Chuck, layoff the coffee![​IMG] j/k!
    Bob

7. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

8. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

9. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

10. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Sorry about those repeats there Mods...was not intended to happen. Was doing the post yesterday here at work, and the computer systems went down...it was not meant to be that many times....:b