What's new

Anyone Watch 7th Heaven? (1 Viewer)

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
Just wondering if anyone watches this show. My wife and I both love it and while it gets a bit sappy at times, good show to watch with the kids!

By the way, Barry Watson (Matt) has been diagnosed with Lymphoma (spelling?) and probably won't be on the show at all this season.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
He's writing for the show now, just like Amber Benson on Buffy
For the record, I watched the show until I ran out of V'Ger and whale jokes :) "Obey me children, or I have a pile of green energy globes with YOUR name on it!"

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I really like 7th heaven! Im 23 and watch it with my wife and although it is SUPER SAPPY and every damn show every character is going through the same life choices its really good!!! BUT NOW I AM PISSED LOL, I dont get the wb on directv and my local fox and wgn(chicago) stopped showing reruns WAAAAAAAA :frowning: So now I dont know what ill do.. lol.
but it is pretty sweet that david galagher (simon) is doing a voice over for the new PS2 game that comes out today.. KINGDOM HEARTS...... hes the voice of RIKU!
DAMN I WANT MY 7th heaven lol.............. really:angry:

Paul E. Fox II

Second Unit
I watched (kinda out of the corner of my eye) last nights season premiere and I hope it gets better. We ran the show in syndication in the mornings until just recently and it feels weird without visiting the Camdens everyday.

Like I said, it's a little sappy but I think that's ok at times...especially now. It makes me try harder to be a better father at any rate!

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
So where did they leave Matt's character? I thought there was a cliffhanger at the end of last season as to whether he was going to renounce Christ and convert to Judaism?

Are they just pretending that he doesn't exist now? I didn't hear them mention him once.

Oh, and by the way. The guy who plays the cop couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. It was very distracting. Please tell me that was nepotism and work and that he didn't actually "earn" that part.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Matt definitely did marry Sarah in an interfaith ceremony, and is supposedly at Columbia (in NY) with his new wife. (I found that actress quite appealing.) He was supposed to convert, and that was part of the gambit played by the rabbi to nix the marriage before the rabbi changed his mind, but I don't recall if it actually happened. I don't believe they showed it.

While the way Matt and Sarah met and subsequently wed was implausible (although entertaining), last night's premiere was virtually preposterous, with all the complicated relationships under one roof, and everyone's siblings dating everyone else's siblings. Still entertaining though. I doubt if anyone new to the show could have followed what was going on. And I suppose it's not nearly as wholesome as part of the fan base would like. Of course, the kids have gotten a lot older.

//Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks