What's new

Anyone Wanting To Sell JBL Surround Speakers? (1 Viewer)

Nick.S

Stunt Coordinator
I was playing with my system last night and during the test I realized that one of my surround speakers sounded really low. I took it off the wall and looked at the top tweeter and it was cracked. Also no sound is coming from the woofer on it. I hooked it up to a diff channel and it sounded the same. It is a JBl E10. If anyone has a pair of these or the e20's and is wanting to upgrade theirs I am willing to purchase some used ones! (dont have the money right now for a new pair) I would like to stick with JBl but I am willing to look at a few others.

Thanks
Nick

Yung

Stunt Coordinator
Don't you have a 5 yr warranty on these speakers? Contact JBL and they can send you replacement parts. A new pair of E10's goes for about $90.

Nick.S

Stunt Coordinator
I am using the Yamaha 2400. I would not think that reciever would underpower these speakers. I have had partys and have turned up the music very very loud. If anything I probably blew it out.

TooHuge

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It is FAR less likely to damage a speaker by overpowering it than underpowering it. Playing anything very, very loud is what causes this - the receiver simply runs out of current for the volume you are asking of it, which in turn tends to damage speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks