What's new

Anyone want to play some nfl2k3 or nba2k3 on xbox live (1 Viewer)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Look me up I'm on in the evenings most of the time. Had a very good game with Bryan_ZZ tonight. Was a good game and I had a lot of fun. Hope to play some more guys from here on the forum as I was very impressed how Bryan stuck with his running game. Very much like a real game would play out.

Gamertag : Darius

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I'll have my Xbox Live beta up and running on Tuesday hopefully.

It'd be nice to play either NBA 2K3 or NFL 2K3. I'll pot up my GamerTag once I have my acocunt set up.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
What team do you usually use Howie? I almost always play the dolphins in nfl2k3. In basketball I use depending on who the other team is. If they are the kings or lakers I'll play the other. If they're somebody else I just play my hometown blazers. I don't really have a favorite team in the nba anymore. I can get on anytime after 6pm your time btw Howie.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have NBA 2K3, yet. I may pick it up but I have some other priorities before I do. As for teams, I usually go with the Raiders or Patriots.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I challenged Howie last night and he never came to play. Was probably engrossed in motogp. I played another guy though that was a really good sport. Militantman. Played a solid game just had some bad things happen. 5 sacks, 2 fumbles and 1 interception. A good game for my dolphins but he still put up a fight final score was 14-0. I want to play more 2k3. I'm scared of pickup games after 3 bad games on nba 2k3 where people didn't want to play basketball they wanted to play the one man show with vince carter and ray allen.

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the vote of confidence Mike - I had a good time playing as well. There is no comparison between HTF members and the rest of the Xbox Live world out there...
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
I am open to a rematch any time!
Bryan

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Anyone feel like a game of NFL2K3 today? Say......around 6:00 PM Central time? Going to watch E.T. first. Let me know.

-Dean-

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Mike,

Yes, that would be 4:00 your time. I'll set up a game and invite you. See you in a couple of hours.

-Dean-

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Mike, sorry I didn't see the invite. Most likeley I was playing MotoGP. I didn't get on for too long last night. Let's try and get a game on Wednesday. Is 10PM good for you? I'll probably be on before then but I have to relinquish the TV to my girl tonight. Hopefully she'll go to bed early.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I could do 7pm pst, 10pm est on wednesday. looking forward to it. Had a great game with Dean but he paid off the refs. Just kidding he schooled my defense on the pass. My run defense did pretty well but passing is horrific. Back to the practice room.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Mike. Didn't see you on last night. Probably good since I was dead tired. Let me know when you want to get a game on. I have 2 league games tonight so maybe this weekend.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Ya, I played too much on monday and tuesday so I decided to spend some time with my wife. Are you in the PR on FGO? I thought I saw your name on there.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Guys,

I won't be able to play this week mostly beacuse my girlfriend is in town, and my father is getting married this weekend.

I'm going to be pretty busy until Sunday night or so. Maybe we can get something together then? I'd love to start playing either NFL2K3 or NBA2K3, even though I suck at both.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks