Anyone want Magnepans ,but can't afford the right amp?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by AlanZ, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

I know that I should technically put this in the F/S section, but there are a lot of people on here that I know are interested in Magnepans, but perhaps afraid of having to spend a lot of money on getting a big enough amp for them. I'm considering selling two of my four Outlaw Audio M200 monoblocks, which I ran with my Maggie MMGs the whole year and a half that I had them. They give the Maggies 300 watts of juice, and are great for both HT and music. I thought I'd give someone on here a chance to know about them before I put them up on Audiogon.

I'd really like to sell them to someone who fits the description of wanting Maggies, but maybe doesn't have quite enough left over for the amps. I would love to help someone be able to get into Maggies, cause those speakers are near and dear to my heart, and they can really bring you a lot of audio enjoyment.

Anyone interested, please send me a PM.

-Alan Z

2. Will-Layfield

Will-Layfield Stunt Coordinator

Are you selling the amps with the maggies or them sepearatly or only the speakers? Lemme know. Thanks. I live in Atlanta.

3. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

Will: I just wanted to give someone a good deal (great deal, actually) on a couple of these Outlaw amps in case they were wanting Maggies but couldn't afford the amplification. The things were gone so fast it made my head spin. I like my Outlaw amps, particularly for what they cost, but I had no idea they were so popular.

Anyway, the amps are spoken for....thanks all [​IMG]

4. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

You sure should have. And you should include your asking price. This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.