What's new

Anyone want a beating? (1 Viewer)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Its already invalid...care to fill us in for those that aren't quick on the draw?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Travis -- "Contrary to popular belief, Travis Hedger, DID NOT infact invent DVD. He was just a very enthusiastic fan!!!"

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I've seen something like this before, I'm assuming it's the same, since the link is invalid. The guy offers to come to your house and beat you up. You pay for whatever price it comes to on ebay, plus transportation, bus, taxi, plane, whatever, plus lodging and food if needed, and you can't fight back or hurt him in any way. He's just there to beat you up. Pretty cute I think.
------------------
McPaul.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm here for an argument.
------------------
Link Removed | Burt Lancaster is Link Removed | dOc

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Would that be a 5 minute argument, or the whole 30 minutes?
------------------
-Jeff Cooper
"Curse you inspector Dim! You are too clever for us naughty people."

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
No you haven't.
------------------
Link Removed | Burt Lancaster is Link Removed | dOc

Henry Carmona

Screenwriter
Real Name
Henry Carmona
Its already invalid...care to fill us in for those that aren't quick on the draw?
Sorry guys, i guess Ebay got wind of it.
Yeah, it was a guy selling a beating. It started at 8 bucks and when I checked it it was at $12 :)
You had to pay for transportation to his house and he would come out and beat you up for like 5 minutes :)
He said that he would beat up the winner if he didnt pay for free :)
------------------
RobertDuvall.jpg
"Charlie don't surf."

Andrew V

Stunt Coordinator
This was copied from the Auction:
Winning bid receives an ass-kicking from me personally. I am 6'0" and weigh over 230 lbs. If you win this auction, I will personally come to your house and kick your ass. I guarantee that I will not break any bones or kill you, nor will I use any weapons on you, but I will give you a good beating. I will do this under two conditions:
1) You or anyone else does not press charges against me(after all, you bought the ass-kicking),
2) You do not fight back or attempt to physically harm me in any other manner (this is your ass getting kicked, not mine).
Buyer provides round-trip plane ticket to the nearest airport, as well as cab fare to your house and back. If you are not close to an airport, you may provide me with a train ticket or other means of transportation. Do not pick me up, as I will be attacking you completely randomly. Buyer must also provide good, clear directions to their house, as well as any business expenses for if I need to stay in a hotel or buy food for myself during the trip. Most likely though I will just fly in, kick your ass, and then leave.
Upon my arrival, I will select a random time to come over and kick your ass. It may be when you are sleeping, or showering, or any other time during the day/night when you are most vulnerable. During this beating I may damage one or more of your household items, if I have to break glass to get into your home or knock over furniture if you attempt to run from me. This should be expected by you, and covered in my expenses. If you are married or have children, I may choose to slap around your family a little bit, but only if I'm feeling particularly generous. They should be informed of this, and expect it as well.
Bidding starts at one cent ($0.01) but remember the winner must pay all expenses for my travel if they wish for me to come and kick their ass.
I will accept check, money order, or Paypal. Or you could just let me use your valid credit card for a few days and we'll call it even.
Here's a link: Ebay- I will kick your ass.
------------------
~Andrew~
~Pronto Programmer~
AIM SN: FFU Productions
ICQ #: 21603991
Home Theater Pictures
Equipment List | My Growing DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks