What's new

Anyone waiting for Chips Season 3? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Since the trend that WB set is to release one season of Chips each June, I wonder if we'll be hearing anything anytime soon for a season 3 release??
I hope so, that will mark the half way point!!

Duane Alford

Second Unit
I wish they'd speed up the releases. At this rate, it'll take 6 years to get the show finished. If they had just released two a year, we'd be looking at finishing it this coming year.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I'd like to see #3 in '09. I purchased #2 one week after it was released; surely Warner cannot claim that their sales were not high enough if I and others did that.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons and am looking forward to season 3, I just hope WB goes back to single sided discs...

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I'd pick up a 3rd season of this. It would probably be my last, as I felt the show began going downhill after this season. But a third volume would be welcomed by me if for no other reason than the Christmas episode that appeared during that season.

Gary "gotta have those Christmas episodes" O.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
I am looking forward to season 3, hopefully it is announced in the near future. I am in for all 6 seasons of this one.

ChipsFanNY

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan
I just wish that WB would release the next several seasons of CHIPs because it's a really great show with stunts and chases that can't be beat by the shows today! THEY really need to release them!! Who else is with me on this?

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i agree. There is a movie in the process, which could mean some more releases. It might be a suggestion for the site managers to create pick list around what people would like to see on dvd and then have this information sent to the studios.

demo318

Auditioning
Real Name
Will
Dear Dan,

You can now get some of the episodes of season 3 of CHiPs on www.fancast.com.

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks