Anyone visit alt.tv.game-shows?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, May 24, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Not to start an argument, but I cna't let this one slide...

I've never seen such a rude collection of SOB's gathered in one place before. There are some nice, intelligent people there, but they seem few and far between. The rest seem to reply only with insults and swears. Guess they don't know how to reply kindly to someone else. I'm going to unsubsribe from that group, because my nice guy attitude can't take being insulted anymore, heh. Even if they where just joking the whole time...

Anyone know a nicer, good message board that discusses Gameshows by any chance?

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Neil,

If you hang at in anything starting with alt., you'll find that type of behavior. The newsgroups are famous as a complete chaos filled with diamond nuggets of great info, surrounded on all sides with sub-moronic mental midgets, waiting to post mindless flames.

I don't know of where you might find a better gameshow group- but maybe if you have a hard time located one, you could consider starting your own.

-Vince

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

If there's enough Gameshow fans, maby we should start our own section here? Or are there not enough people who like 'em, we're posting them in the TV section wouldn't overflow it?

4. Kevin J Willis

Kevin J Willis Stunt Coordinator

Neil, I agree with you. Most of the posters are very rude. You can try to killfile some of the more rude people if you have outlook express. Otherwise go to the Game Show Network message board. They have moderators, unlike alt.tv.game-shows, and the members of the message board are pretty cool.