What's new

Anyone upgrading their SVS (1 Viewer)

Lee Bailey

Second Unit
Real Name
Lee Bailey
Well Joe, what did you mean by upgrading? I upgraded my 25-31PC with the new woofer and the replacement 300-watt amp. Or were you trying to ask about going from one model to another?

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
He was asking if anyone was selling a Plus (upgrading to the Ultra) so he could buy the Plus off you.

Glenn Baumann

Stunt Coordinator
Lee Bailey,

So, did the driver upgrade provide any noticeable improvement to your system? Is that upgrade the ISD one? What exactly does the amp upgrade entail... how many watts did the old amp provide?

Inquiring minds want to know! Thanks!

Glenn

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
I think if you're going for a discount SVS, just get a B-stock. It'll save you a lot of time and hassle since they have their discounted UPS shipping + $50 off. When I got my 20-39 PC+ used, I ended up saving like $100-$125 off MSRP. So that's like $50-$75 off B-stock not counting the extra shipping that might have been incurred from shipping at a retail counter vs a company.

Lee Bailey

Second Unit
Real Name
Lee Bailey
Glenn, The new driver did seem to be louder than the original one(which was still good.) The original amp was a 190watt, the new one is a 300watt. The new driver is required if you are going to upgrade the amp. Yes, it is the ISD driver.

CarlV

Stunt Coordinator
Wayne, do you have any interst in trading them for a pair of SVS Ultras with Sampson 1000 amp?

WayneO

Supporting Actor
Sorry, they're not mine, they're ScottCarr's.......just a link to the seller. I believe he's getting a PB2-Ultra to replace those. I gotta let the guy answer himself.....lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks