What's new

anyone up for some WOLFENSTEIN action tonight? (1 Viewer)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
ihave yet to find a good group of people to play this game with so i haven't really been having fun with the title yet.

anyone here interested in a game later, like 12am midnight ET????

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
will do - thanks. i apologize in advance if i ask a lot of newbie questions during the game. so far the beach invasion seems the most enjoyable....

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
big thanks to Saurav for showing me the ropes. this is a pretty fun game, if a little hard to pick up at first.

i don't really like how you automatically switch teams between every round. it's also hard to make out exactly who is on your side and who is your teammate - the name icon doesn't always come up in time over a teammate.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
it's also hard to make out exactly who is on your side and who is your teammate - the name icon doesn't always come up in time over a teammate.
But that just adds to the fun ;) I've been playing for about 2 months now, and I still have games where I have more team kills than enemy kills (in number of people, not just a net negative score). So, don't fret about it, you'll get used to it. And up close you can usually tell a person's team by his uniform. Though you sometimes forget which team you're on and shoot a teammate anyway :) The HTF games usually have friendly fire on (cause I think it's more fun), but you can search for, and play in, games with friendly fire off until you get the hang of things.

Saurav

Senior HTF Member
If you see me on, feel free to send me an invite. I don't usually host because I'm on a wireless LAN at home and the Xbox doesn't seem to like the ping times or something, it comes up with really low speed numbers, though bandwidth should have nothing to do with the ping time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks