What's new

Anyone up for a Outlaw Volleyball Tourney? (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well ive decided its time for another tourney. This time outlaw volleyball. Just post here with your gamertag(or just post yes if your tag is in your sig) and we will see how many people we can get. it will be a simple elimination tourney if we get enough people

BrianS

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting cheat code. I read all the forums remarks and luckily it does not work on online play. the "Big Boob" code sounds interesting as well.

As for the people who have powered players & those who don't...I say, "Hard cheese!"

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Well its time to play single player to unlock everything. its one of my things to do this weekend :)

capt

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
I've tried all the cheats. They work fine. Big Heads and Boobs mode do not work in fighting.

The Unlock all characters cheat uses their stock stats, prior to being raised through drills.

I'd really like a code to unlock all courts. It's nice when you bring the game over to a friend's house to have a big choice of characters and courts.

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
I forgot all about the -- umm -- "sizing" cheat. Must try when I get home. I wouldn't mind being in a tournie... when were you doing it? I'm trying to figure out long I'm going to keep the rental ;).

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Ok guys the tournament will start next monday August 4th as everyone still needs some time unlocking stuff. So far we have 8 people which is a good ammount as its even. People can still sign up and can be used as either reserves OR if we get a lot more players such as another 8 people we can do 16

So far signed up we have

CaptDS9E
NightWing
Joboo
RingWraith
Ruffneck
Whooter
Spiderbit
Tandem

If you want to sign up post here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks