What's new

Anyone still watching USA's The Dead Zone? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's been a while since I've seen an actress who easily revs my engine, but Dana (Kristen Dalton) is one of them.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
She is absolutely stunning. Especially in this last episode. Another couple of episodes and she will move Angie Everheart into second place as my favorite redhead.

GaryEA

Second Unit
I've been watching DZ sice the first episode and I've loved every episode.

Last night's was no exception; an interesting (but somtimes confusing) look into part of Johnny's personal life, with a lot of clever dialog.

I would like it if they start to write two part episode to beak up the episodic feel of the show. I know there are loose ends underneath each episode, which is great, but I'd like it if they'd take a chance and have a story carry over a couple episodes.

Great show. Can't wait for the DVD set.

-g

Hugh Scrivener

Stunt Coordinator
I kinda watch...basically because its on before Stargate......F#$% YOU SHOWTIME.....LOST MY 5.1 BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS!!!!(is Sci-Fi in 5.1 on satalite anybody?) although I'm warming to O5.
Is this the masterbater from 'The Breakfast Club'?
I kinda dig the squint-eyed, bug-eyed look he's got going.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Hugh, no, Sci-Fi is not in 5.1 on satellite. I didn't know Startgate was in 5.1 on Showtime. That must have been cool to watch...and listen.

I agree with Gary. That would be nice to see a two or more part episode. I'm sure we'll get some later on.
Again, what a great show.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
This has just started airing here in Canada, and today at BlockBuster, I came across the pilot and second episode (which were filmed as full length movie) on dvd.

The dvd feature an anamorphic widescreen transfer and a dd track as well. Has anyone heard of any further episode being released on dvd?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yes It's been good so far this year although I hope they start working more of Stillson into the Plot and i think that's coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks