What's new

Anyone still want the 3-Disc E.T. for just $24.99? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Hahahha. I just ordered another one. Ebay around Christmas time. OH BOY

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i just spoke with a cust ser rep and was told that it is still processing due to it being a special order. this takes 4-5 days,then it will ship. that will take 7-10 days to get to me. so she said i should get it sometime next week.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I've found you have to click the link then close the browser and click through again. Refreshing does not work for me.

Funny how it went up to $60+ and now it's back down???

also my link above still works but you have to do the above to get it to work.
thanks neil.

but this "Leaves warehouse in 3-4 weeks" is now in the description.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
They must be initially out of stock from the first run or something. Or maybe they hope that the time might be a deterrant to ordering at the price.

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
Damn, wish I had a credit card...*sigh*

Well, what the heck...Anyone who got an extra one that doesn't want one and would like to sell it to me, let me know.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
The link to the kmart $24.99 UGS deal is not working anymore (again). Guess they fixed it again. Glad I ordered mine yesterday!

RafaelB

Second Unit
I just got informed that I received a rather large package from bluelight.kmart.com at home... I think it's here!!!:D
And no email from Kmart whatsoever either. Oh well.
Rafael
(who now hopes that he gets the 2nd DVD with the other feature and not the DTS):b

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
Rafael, could you let us know when you ordered your copy from KMart (was it last week, when the price error was first listed)? And what shipping did you choose?

Thanks!

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I just got my shipping notification from bluelight.com. I chose the second day shipping so if RafaelB can't confirm whether or not it's really the "Ultimate Gift Set" I should be able to by tomorrow. There's one thing that puts my mind almost totally at ease, the UPS tracking page says the package weighs 4.7 pounds, which seems to indicate that it is indeed the "UGS" as I read someone (I'm not sure which forum it was at, I've been checking a few forums for any info on the whole K-Mart fiasco) said it weighed about five pounds.
EDIT: It is indeed the "Ultimate Gift Set" :D

RafaelB

Second Unit
I'm confirming that it *IS* the UGS. Mine did have what it was supposed to include (the non-DTS 1982 version) and it's beautiful...
Oh, and the notification email came after the fact. ;)
Rafael

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I've been emailing Kmart and they seem to think that I ordered the 2-disc set. I just got a confirmation for this:

Your order includes the following item(s):

Item: 025192226021
Description: DVD : E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial The 20th Anniversary
Quantity: 1 @ $ 24.99

Can anyone confirm if this is the item number of the UGS?

Thanks - Steve

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
My friend ordered two copies on the first day that it was up on the K-Mart website. He took 3-day shipping and recieved his order thru UPS today. I can confirm that he did recieve the Ultimate Gift Set. So it appears that K-Mart is honoring their mistake. Let the rejoicing commence.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks