What's new

Anyone still waiting for Snow White from Costco? (1 Viewer)

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
I preordered this on 9/20. They claim to have shipped it USPS on 10/4. Even our postal system is not this bad. I wonder if the notice was bogus? Any others out there?
- Joel

KyleS

Screenwriter
I am still waiting but I also havnt made the trip to my PO BOX as of recent so it very well could have come and I just dont know about it yet. :)
KyleS

Calvin Cullen

Stunt Coordinator
Mine shipped from California on 10/2 and was received in Oklahoma on 10/12. Media mail packaging. Can't complain -- the price was right -- Snow White and Fantasia for under $10 apiece.

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
Still waiting as of 10/14. Tomorrow's Monday so that would have made it 11 days. That's enough for even media mail isn't it?
I'll wait till the end of the week and see if this is just slow mail. I guess I can't complain if it does come this week -- considering the $10/disk price point.
- Joel

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
The package finally arrived today. I guess 11 days shipping is not that unusual for media mail. Had I known I would have waited more patiently considering the $19.60 pricetag for both the Snow White and the 101 Dalmations DVD.
- Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks